Saturday, August 8, 2009

08/07/09......Doc.

Well the doctor said that I needed to lose weight and that will solve most of my problems.

My hormone level was normal which seemed really weird to me lol. My blood presser was good...129/79 I think...(I'm writing this blog more then 24 hours later so I don't remember it very well)

My cholesterol was really bad. 145 the good and 275 the bad. Or visa versa lol....(like I said 24 hours ago) My sugar was normal too which was another surprise to me. So all i need to do is lose about 100 pounds or at least get to150 in my weight. Good news is I had lost 6 pounds in I think 2 weeks. Bad news was I wasn't eating like I should have so idk.

But I know I can do it. I'm just a lil scared about a few things but I know I can do it lol

Victoria M. Clouse

No comments:

Post a Comment